About Me

My photo
Mossel Bay, Western Cape, South Africa
I am a Metaphysical Natural Health Therapist. My name is Susan Smit. I currently reside in Boggomsbaai. My learning and understanding of the workings of a wide range of modalities in the practice of natural healing and the Integrative approach to Healing and medicine, is what my practice is all about. I have a very real resistance to diagnoses, and will refer rather than try and claim the power of knowing. (Diagnoses, in my opinion is best left to blood analysis by Medical Doctors) I am a mother and I am a daughter, I am a friend and I am a student and teacher of life. I try to keep my focus in the present and real. I aim to be authentic and think before I speak, sometimes being quiet says everything I have to say. I have a son, Gregory and a daughter Anna who are from different times inside this lifetime who came to teach me about life. I have a deep fascination and passion for the human body and mind, the anatomy of the cells that make us who we are, why we are and how it all works in the wonder of natural living. I am a student and teacher of A Course in Miracles and offer and facilitate the local group in monthly meetings.

Monday 21 September 2020

3 Day Detox Retreat at Boggomsbaai

3 DAY RETREAT DETAIL

Prior to arriving you will receive the pre-detox instructions.

Day 1
Arrive in the afternoon and settle in.  (Once we have your dates we will be able to add times of low tide for optimal beach walks)  We will take a walk to the beach and show you where the therapy rooms are on the way down before sunset.   Light Dinner is delivered to your house.

Day 2
Consultation times will be issued when Breakfast and lunch delivered to your house after that, therapy and beach walking tended to. Plenty of rest is encouraged.

Day 3 
Breakfast and lunch delivered to your house and therapy and beach walking tended to.  

The End. 👌

ps.  PlantBased, nutritionally rich and balanced meals are served.   These little houses are Cape Dutch style little gems and mostly have 2 en suite bedrooms. 



Boggoms Bay
Boggomsbaai is a small tranquil seaside village located close to Mossel Bay on the Garden Route.  (65kms from George Airport)   A major drawcard to this village is the long sandy beach, quite remote with fantastic birdlife and providing endless hours of relaxation.  The beach forms part of the Oyster Catcher Trail, a five day very popular hiking trail renowned for the spectacular coastal views.    Boggomsbaai is environmentally conscious with many features in place to protect the plants and sand dunes of the area.  Residents are friendly and welcoming to visitors.  There are no shops in the village so visitors should ensure they are sufficiently stocked with refreshments for their trip.   Fishing is a favourite past-time here and be sure to keep a look out for the little creatures that roam the village from tortoises to buck!  Whales can be spotted from the beach in season.

Elevation: 12 m
Area: 197 ha
Weather: Coastal - Mostly Cool and Sunny
Population: 69 (2011)
Province: Western Cape
Municipality: Mossel Bay Local Municipality


No comments:

Post a Comment