About Me

My photo
Mossel Bay, Western Cape, South Africa
I am a Metaphysical Natural Health Therapist. My name is Susan Smit. I currently reside in Boggomsbaai. My learning and understanding of the workings of a wide range of modalities in the practice of natural healing and the Integrative approach to Healing and medicine, is what my practice is all about. I have a very real resistance to diagnoses, and will refer rather than try and claim the power of knowing. (Diagnoses, in my opinion is best left to blood analysis by Medical Doctors) I am a mother and I am a daughter, I am a friend and I am a student and teacher of life. I try to keep my focus in the present and real. I aim to be authentic and think before I speak, sometimes being quiet says everything I have to say. I have a son, Gregory and a daughter Anna who are from different times inside this lifetime who came to teach me about life. I have a deep fascination and passion for the human body and mind, the anatomy of the cells that make us who we are, why we are and how it all works in the wonder of natural living. I am a student and teacher of A Course in Miracles and offer and facilitate the local group in monthly meetings.

Monday 28 September 2020

21 Day Retreat (Well, Naturally 21 Day Transformation Program)

Join our Well, Naturally Program in Mossel Bay for a rejuvenating retreat at the Southern tip of Africa. This detox & yoga retreat is designed for individuals who wish to cleanse and detox their body.  The unparalleled tranquility and natural beauty, as well as the temperate climate throughout the year makes Mossel Bay ideal to provide you with the space to journey inward, renew, and refresh your body, mind, and spirit. 

We all know what we should eat, we all really want to adjust our eating habits.  

But HOW ????  

Perhaps your physician has indicated a healthy lifestyle change but you just do not know how to get there from here where your comfort and familiar eating patterns and knowledge resides.   

When you expect Change in your life .... you HAVe to CHange something...



Life and work challenges continuously pile up while lack of time, lack of know how and lack of ideas to bring your body back to healthy living prevents you, along with most people from achieving goals.

Your daily meals are prepared for you and is also designed to include you in the process of change.  The Well, Naturally Transformation Program will assist you while detoxing and will teach you the process of change, and make the integration to your new lifestyle easy and comfortable, while resting away from your daily routine.  

Included in the 21 Day Retreat:

Daily Acupressure Reflexology Treatments(up to 18), 

Ozone Sauna sessions(up to 5), 

Breakfast and Lunch

Printout of Program including many recipes and guidance, also including facts for you to  fall back on and an abundance of supportive information, and value...for your body, mind and soul.

Not Included in the 21 Day Retreat price.

Massage therapy

Lymphatic Drainage Therapy

Reflexology


book your FREE consultation now ! 

(Skype(live:susan.smit_1), WHatsApp(083749040),Email (susan.smit@gmail.com)


ps.   Invest in your Body while you are healthy and able, you are worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment